Thursday, January 19, 2012

Time Mends by Tammy Blackwell


by Tammy Blackwell (Goodreads Author)

After a tragic accident leaves her battered, heartbroken, and alone, Scout Donovan would rather hide in dreams than face reality. But things are changing quickly in Scout's life. Soon she's pulled back into the world of Shifters and Seers, with her best friend's fate depending on Scout's ability to protect her. Can Scout pull it together in time to save Talley, or is the past too much to overcome?

My Thoughts:
Wow! She nailed this one! I really loved all the banter and witty comments. I loved the plot line and the gray wolf!! The ending had me wishing for the next one! (*spoiler* Even though I liked Alex and was really sad he died, I have to admit I was rooting for Liam from the first time we met him in book one).  
I like the twists and that Scout finds out more about herself. Blackwell also did a great job with realistic emotions. And let me just say that the Alpha Pack female needs to go down. Lol. It was full of tension and growth for the characters. Loved it!
Note: I rate this PG-13. Five stars. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. If anything, I REALLY love the cover, that alone makes me want to know more :) thanks for posting this :)

    ReplyDelete