Thursday, January 19, 2012

Destiny Binds by Tammy Blackwell


by Tammy Blackwell (Goodreads Author)

Scout Donovan is a girl who believes in rules, logic, and her lifelong love of Charlie Hagan. Alex Cole believes in destiny, magic, and Scout. When Alex introduces Scout to the world of Shifters, men who change into wolves or coyotes during the full moon and Seers, women who can see your most private thoughts and emotions with a mere touch, the knowledge changes everything and everyone Scout thought she knew.

My Thoughts:
I thought Scout was really spunky and had a personality all her own. Really, I loved all the characters. The whole love triangle was believable, but I have to say that Liam was always in the back of my mind. Alex was just a sweetie, and Charlie was caring. Loved the pack, too.

*Spoiler* After this point.

I cried at the end! I was like, “This is not okay.” But it was also the best scene of the whole book! So of course I had to have the next one so I could stop crying...lol. And it took me chapters into the next book to stop crying (the people at the gym must have thought I was crazy—me walking on the treadmill and tears rolling down my cheeks!). So good!
I do wish the author had taken more time with edits and added tension in the middle. It would have made a great book, amazing!
Note: I rate this PG-13. It was a fun romance with high stakes. Three stars. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment