Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone is ready for Christmas and is now just enjoying the holiday!  I’m excited to have some more writing time.  Revising of The Curse of the Beast is coming along very well, even if it is slow.  My Sister is finally reading it for the first time!  I’m very excited about that.  She likes paranormal, so it will be fun to see how she enjoys it.  I’ve had other family members read it also.  My nieces really liked it, and it was fun to see how fast they digested it!  They were my focal teen audience.  I’m adding more detail into the story and hopefully then it will be ready for an agent to snatch it upJ!  Getting published is my Christmas wish and New Year resolution! And boy am I working hard for itJ

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas,

Ashley Lavering

No comments:

Post a Comment