Wednesday, December 15, 2010

LDStorymarkers Conference 2011

I just registered for LDStorymarkers Conference!  I loved it last year and am very excited to go this coming May.  Also, this year I get to take my niece with me!  It will be loads of fun.   I’m going to pitch my book to an agent.  Nervous about that, but it will be a good growing experience.  Check it out at:  http://www.ldstorymakers.com/

Their pool of talented workshop presenters:



Traci Abramson
Liz Adair
Stacy Anderson
Bron Bahlman
Shirley Bahlman
Michelle Ashman Bell
Laura Bingham
Deanne Blackhurst
Rachelle Christensen
Frank Cole
Bob Conder
Kristyn Crow
James Dashner
Josi Kilpack
Julie Wright
Sarah Eden
Angela Eschler
Terri Ferran
Karen Hoover
Melanie Jacobson
Marion Jensen
Clint Johnson
Elana Johnson
Eric Johnson
Peri Kinder
Laurie Lewis
Gregg Luke
Annette Lyon
Lisa Mangum
Heather Moore
Rachel Nunes
Josh Perky
Tristi Pinkston
Sheralyn Pratt
Janette Rallison
Brandon Sanderson
Jeff Savage
Kirk Shaw
Lu Ann Staheli
Jane Still
Howard Tayler
G.G. Vandagriff
Dan Wells
Robison Wells
Tyler Whitesides
Becca Wilhite
Dave Wolverton

No comments:

Post a Comment