Sunday, March 25, 2012

Titan Magic by Jodi Lamm


Titan Magic

by (Goodreads Author)
 
Mute, heartless, and tormented by auditory hallucinations, Madeleine Lavoie never questions why her family has hidden her from the world. But the night her brother casts her out, she learns the mysterious voice she thought existed only in her mind is no delusion, and no matter how hard she tries, she can never disobey it.

Now Madeleine must find her own voice in a cacophony of powerful tyrants, monsters, and gods. If she fails, she will forfeit her life and the lives of everyone who loves her. But if she succeeds, she may finally gain the ability to love someone in return.


My Thoughts:
This book really messed with my head in a cool and weird way. I couldn’t make heads or tails of any of the characters until almost the end. It was awesome. Also the magic at play was slowly revealed through the book, and it was fun to discover it. I enjoyed this book, but it did leave me feeling weird and incomplete. I think that is because of the main character. I can’t say too much more or else I might give away spoilers. The end makes me wonder if there will be a second book. I will have to go and see.
Note: 13+  Four Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment